It is very important to us that you know how to care for your jewelry and that it is always in perfect condition. All our jewelry are hypoallergenic and nickel & lead free. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Although all of our items are 14-18k gold plated, if not worn with care it loses its plating in course of time. It will fade faster in contact with finger imprints, perfume, oil, cosmetics, sweat, moisture/humidity e.t.c. Our tips for longer lasting jewellery is to take if off when sleeping/showering and keeping it away from other materials & store in the box it came with.
We Would always Advise Keeping your Jewelry away from perfumes, lotions and potions and remove before swimming, bathing or showering. Keep your jewelry as dry as possible will help prolong the nature of its color and shine. Store your jewelry when dry only
Natural body chemistry, environment, and certain chemicals may oxidize or change the color of the metals. The best way to prevent tarnishing is by caring for your jewelry properly and following these jewelry care tips.
Additionally contact with materials like cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.
Here are more, standard jewelry care tips:
- DO NOT ever use silver cleaner. This will remove the black from the letters.
- To polish your silver jewelry, use a silver polishing cloth only.
- Remove your jewelry when performing tasks that may cause physical damage. i.e. cleaning, gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia etc.
- Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- If handled properly, gold filled jewelry should only require buffing.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing
Again, Most of our jewelry pieces incorporate metal plating, brass, or gold filled components. In order to maintain its quality and color, avoid contact with water or other harsh chemicals such as perfume. Store in a secure and dry airtight place between wears and ensure that you clean your jewelry lightly with a cloth to keep it as good as new.
All pieces are checked twice for missing pieces and loose links before shipping, we understand accidents happen while wearing jewelry so please be advised that all sales are FINAL.
Although rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, InnysTheBrand will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry. We take Pride in Quality to ensure all pieces are Hypoallergenic.